Monday, November 8, 2010

Sunday, Nov 7th

My dear husband Rick, gave life to 4-6 other people today. As we all know Rick, he would've been all over organ donation and had told me several times to wait until I knew there was nothing at all the docs could do and then consent. As time went by, we all knew nothing else could be done. My love had left. I could not be in the OR, but a nurse came straight out to me once his heart had stopped. This happened at about 4:45 pm. My heat is in excruciating pain. I will moss him like probably no one else can begin to comprehend. My boys are my main concern now. They have a road ahead of them. especially since Rick was so involved with their lives - on an individual basis and family basis as well. I am happy Rick has touched so many of your lives. he will be missed. 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1....FAMILY

No comments:

Post a Comment