Monday, November 8, 2010

Thursday, November 4th

From Susan on Thursday:
Myself, Brandon, Gregory, Kyle, Casey and most importantly Rick, thank you all for the caring, concern, prayers, etc. At the moment I am feeling strong... just woke up though so I doubt that will stick around !!! Rick is the most amazing man I know. I love him deeply and also pray for a full recovery. Hugs and kisses to all... Susan



I would love you to post funny stories you remember about him. He is hilarious and crazy to hang with...most of you know that. Myself and the boys would apprecitate anyting at this time in our life...Susan (if you don't Facebook, please email them to holidaz@yahoo.com)

Thursday Evening:
I apologize I do not post more news about Rick. Frankly there is no new news. He is still the same. The doctors believe his brain is starting to unswell (if that is a word). I'm still hoping.....

No comments:

Post a Comment