Monday, November 8, 2010

Saturday, November 6th

I'm heading to my boys football playoff games today. Gregory 10:30 @ Elkridge Middle School and Kyle 1:30 at the Herriman Fields. They've had quite the traumatic week, so don't know what will happen there...I will not be at the hospital today, so unless they call me things are still the same.




Rick was supposed to go to the Utah vs. TCU game today with his good friend Scott Boatwright. If you have ever seen or heard Rick at Ute games he is loud, crazy, at times what I would call obnoxious, but also fun as hell. I need you all if your at the game or not, to cheer loudly for the U. GO UTES!!!

This was our last family picture and last family vacation....

I'm sorry to say there is nothing more to post. Casey went to visit Rick in the hospital-that was interesting. I promise there will be more information soon. A little more patience. Oh, and this is Susan. I forgot I was on Rick's facebook. I was trying to figure out any more of his friends that should be invited to the group. If anyone knows please comment under this so I can take care of it. Hope not many of you go into shock with his name at the top!!! (came from Rick's Facebook profile)

No comments:

Post a Comment